Making your project happen
We solve your embedded software and system challenges running on any custom hardware, device or platform in most market sectors including: IoT and Connected Industries, Healthcare and Medical, Smart Home and Building Automation, Controls, Automotive, Communications, Transportation and Logistics, Life Sciences…
Whether your product software requires formal standard compliance, or simply requires adhesion to current best practise, we will embark on a journey with you through the key elements of producing the agreed deliverables.
If your product requires formal certification we will develop to the certification required such as IEC 61508, Medical IEC 62304, Automotive ISO26262, Railways BS EN 50128 etc.
Where a standard isn’t prescribed we default to developing against MISRA C and C++ standards.
We create embedded and system software, this is usually accepted as software that runs on hardware that isn’t a traditional computer or a smart phone. For us this distinction is blurred slightly in that we also create cloud software that supports our work connecting IoT devices to the cloud and we will also create user interface application for any platform in support of an underlying embedded system. Some example areas we have provided solutions for include:
- Prototyping and mockup demonstrations
- Integration with custom hardware, hardware verification and bringup
- Creating low level firmware and device drivers for any operating system
- System integration
- Verification, validation and field testing
- Low power applications where battery longevity is paramount
- Provision of long, short and personal wireless connectivity
- Networking and associated protocols
- Cloud connectivity and processing
- Graphical User Interface including displays, key and touch pads
- IoT, M2M, Telematics and sensors
“Richard performed a number of project tasks for Cobham. He took responsibility for particular elements of the system from concept to implementation, generating clear and appropriate options, advising on the way forward, and then implementing and documenting the selected solution. He continues to deliver on time and to budget, demonstrating commitment and a clear understanding of the relevant technologies. Highly recommended.”
Vincent Mifsud, VP Technology CTO