Help deliver the best for our clients
Be instrumental in solving our client’s challenges and making their lives easier. Feel the rush of delivering that completed project that changes peoples lives for the better, or just makes the world a better place for us all to live in.
We provide custom solutions for most industries, it takes a special kind of individual to quickly adapt to a client’s viewpoint and really understand what keeps them awake at night and deliver their killer solution.
Checkout the guidelines below for what we are looking for and if you believe that you have what it takes to deliver custom system and embedded software solutions to our clients, drop us a note with your CV, to say why.
Preferred Qualifications: Degree qualified (BEng/BSc/MEng/MSc/Phd) in an Electronic, Electrical Engineering or a Computer Science subject. Other qualifications considered on merit, please ask.
Key Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of firmware/embedded software development principles
- Core languages knowledge of C/C++
- Experience of using GIT
- Working with a range of microcontrollers
- Any Eclipse based IDE and associated debugging tools
- Knowledge of any one or more RTOS, such as FreeRTOS, Thread, Embedded Linux etc
- Electronics/Hardware knowledge. Ability to read the basics of a circuit diagram is required and to be able to interpret datasheets
Other potentially beneficial experience:
- Where formal qualification based electronics knowledge is not present, experience obtained as a keen hobbyist may substitute. However an understanding of your projects will need to be demonstrated. Note that formal software training is always required
- Basic understanding of electronic test tools such as multimeters and oscilloscopes
- Hobby projects using Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc may help your application
- Working with any flavour of ARM Cortex based microcontrollers
- Workplace communication tools such as Slack, Zoom, Teams etc
- Any embedded linux experience on any platform
- Any wireless technology exposure such as WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Cellular (GPRS 2G, 3G, 4G) etc
- Ability to understand Assembler code
- Use of Python, Java, C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio exposure